WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AdviceClub - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AdviceClub > Topics

Subject: Lost
Replies: 14 Views: 679

dyke 31.05.09 - 06:49pm
Ive been with this gal for some time today we had a fall out jus because i could not spend the night i feel crushed ive neva felt this way after a fyt i told her to go back to her drugs and ill do what i do what do i do :( *

dj_sam 31.05.09 - 09:04pm
wave.GIF Hey hun, what happened? Want help to sort out ur problems? If yes pls let me know, its a pleasure to help u sort out ur issues mwah! Sam, AdviceClub Moderator. *

danhage 1.06.09 - 07:53am
hi there. you should help her get through her drag addition... cause she will need your help and support *

dj_sam 1.06.09 - 08:16am
Hi there! hello2.GIF

Yes I do agree what danhage stated...

We shall give full support...

Cheers!

Sam, AdviceClub Moderator *

dyke 1.06.09 - 09:40am
Thanx guys i cud use the help i fnd her she hasnt gone back to the heroin l asnyt i lied i said i neva done anything but i did nd i hate myself for it the thing that causes the friction is me not being able to c her or b with her wen she wnts me to cause my parents r over protective nd it hurts her yes our parents wil l kill us both wen they find out about the relationship but we have no other choice but to run away together wot do i do any suggestions *

dj_sam 1.06.09 - 12:03pm
O dear!

Critical issue, will try finding some way to sort your issue!

Cheers!

Be safe...

Life is short & enjoy to the max,

Sam - AdviceClub Moderator smile.GIF *

dreamldy 4.06.09 - 08:17am
Huh? No! .... What's there to think about. Been helping people with problems for a long time and we all know that running away from anything is just not an answer to anything! Its a short term solution to a long term grudge. A spade is a spade honey try saying it the way it is. Yes you believe the choices you making at the moment are right but you are still young and have the right to see everything thru your own smoke screen and when you are older you look back and frown on yourself. But remember too that this is not the only time you'll feel this way in your lifetime. You'll fall in love many times and have your heart broken twice as many. How you deal with it is by being who you are with the understanding of the people who love you and will always be there even when you wish they disappear. I miss my mom and dad. They both passed and boy did they give me a hard time. Stopped me from doing everything! But now I'm alone. When I cry they not there! Now I'm a mom and one thing I tell my kids... There is nothing in this world they can't come to me about! I am mom there best friend always. Think about it. *

dj_sam 4.06.09 - 02:02pm
Hey dreamlady, Yeah ur right! I totally agree what u had stated to ,
thanks for being an active member, mwah,
wink.GIF Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

dyke 7.06.09 - 05:15pm
Wow dream thanx alot it made me do some deep thinkn and to b honest its the best thinkn ive ever done u know i still have my parents and wot hurts is the fact that i cant speak to them about anything except work its hard but it keeps them happy so i do it and what gives me the edge to go on with my life is the fact that i can help others talk to others even tho i cant hel p myself just yet im not a very religious person but prayer helps to so to everyone i wana say thank u nd to u dj sam love u guys sybil *

dj_sam 7.06.09 - 09:01pm
Hi! blushes.GIF Its my pleasure to make all of u happy... Thats my motto... Cheers! Enjoy life... Sam, AdviceClub Moderator. *

aleeza 4.07.09 - 03:36pm
a nice massage. *

dj_sam 4.07.09 - 04:08pm
Aleeza its a nice message... Correction hun... smile.GIF Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

danhage 8.07.09 - 08:46am
omg, u said such wonderful things, and i get where u get that the kids have to come and talk to u about anything cause u are their best friend and it makes me sad cause i wish i had to go my mum for anything but she is way too protective and she speaks hushly, *

danhage 8.07.09 - 08:50am
it's true u can't make some one open up to some one if u can't open up with your parents or some one close to u *

dj_sam 8.07.09 - 11:44am
hmmm.GIF try to open up to your close kith & kin who u have some kinda trust... Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

* AdviceClub Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AdviceClub

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search