WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AdviceClub - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AdviceClub > Topics

Subject: In fear need advice
Replies: 16 Views: 1073

badangel 18.06.09 - 05:56pm
Ok i just re sined up for chat and got this advice club thing. Prob set up by admins. Im not saying my real name i was s*xly abused badly and put into child care im in fear for my safety and life. Im now in foster care my real famly are trying to find me i cant give out my id or nothing to proof my age for chat and ppl think im underage due to i hide behind a mask what can i do. I live in fear for my life and safety each day and year i have bin moved twice in the last four mouths due to being fond by bad ppl who wish to harm me. *

dj_sam 19.06.09 - 12:40pm
hello.GIF
Thanks for signing up to our AdviceClub,
Sorry to hear your story, can you kindly enlighten us what type of Advice you require in order to help you regain your naturally back again!
Cheers!
Sam - AdviceClub Administrator. *

dyke 28.06.09 - 10:21am
Hey badangel we gona b here for u we can help u bud me and we can talk privately where they cant c ur details i know people who might help *

dj_sam 28.06.09 - 03:01pm
Hun hope u could help her, if u require any help in order to help her my assistance are available mwah... hug.GIF *

aleeza 4.07.09 - 03:31pm
just pm me. I want to knw d detail. In this club we can hand in hand to help our budds. *

dj_sam 4.07.09 - 04:18pm
Yes aleeza right.GIF Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

ladydom 9.07.09 - 03:28am
Dj i wori that sum these ppl hve bg issues That need to b addressed proberly n thou sum advise has bn gd n heartfelt It is my professional opinion that sum of ur memberz truley need to seek help outside of ths group wth ppl who r mre equippd 2 help solve thez issues . . . *

dj_sam 9.07.09 - 04:03pm
hmmm.GIF i agree with u... but if we fail then we can think of an alternative... but at the moment i have faith that my members n myself can support them... Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

dj_sam 11.07.09 - 09:11am
hello.GIFmwah welcome to AdviceClub, Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

kasuni 2.09.09 - 10:22am
wow this is the best group ever...getn a chance to help each other... *

kasuni 2.09.09 - 10:23am
hi vinka

kasuni 2.09.09 - 10:24am
need advice

dj_sam 2.09.09 - 10:51am
wave.GIF kasuni welc0me t0 adviceclub the best place t0 get advices n s0luti0ns f0r ur pr0blems, cheers, DJ Sam - AdviceClub Moderat0r. *

dj_sam 2.09.09 - 11:05am
Kasuni pls state ur pr0blem t0 get the advice u require... DJ Sam - AdviceClub M0derat0r. hug.GIF *

kasuni 4.09.09 - 11:35am
thanks dj....the best group ever...lovn it..

dj_sam 4.09.09 - 05:00pm
Thanks f0r the c0mplement kasuni h0pe u l0ve it mwah. thumbs_up.GIF DJ Sam - AdviceClub M0derat0r. *

* AdviceClub Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AdviceClub

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search