WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AdviceClub - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AdviceClub > Topics

Subject: Against all odds
Replies: 11 Views: 691

quies76 13.07.09 - 06:37pm
I am here again to hear your advice guys.this is not about me its my friend Celine.She is inlove(madly)with her doctor and vice versa but the problem is,He is married and 2 kids.they live next door to our flat.religiously speaking he can marry her by the way,they are both muslims but it is not a common practice in his country to marry another and Celine's family will never agree to the idea of marriage.(they have different nationality).I want to pull her out but she can't pull herself out to this trapped(?).we want her to stop loving him coz' she will be hurt someday.but how?it is a right love to a wrong person. *

dawidokz 13.07.09 - 06:59pm
U dnt choose who u love,one has no say when it comes 2 da matters of da heart,but its going 2 be very hard 4 ur friend if she marries ths dude when it cmes 2 da cir tances...she wnt c dat nw becoz shes blinded by love bt sooner or latr she wil realise dat *

jamby 13.07.09 - 11:30pm
tell ur friend about the consequences of loving a married guy,love sometimes makes a person unreasonable coz' she is blind by the climatic feeling of being inlove in that time..in this case,probably she knows that she will hurt his family and destroy happiness,a conscience is the foe of oneself and don't be happy at the expense of someone else misery.. *

dj_sam 14.07.09 - 11:20am
Tell celine that if she continue this love affair of her's with the doc... She gonna get hurt oneday, even she will ruin a married couples life including causing alot of pain to the kids who are happy at the moment... Its better suffering now than later as now the pain would be minimal... If it continues the pain would be unbearable... Try to talking to ur friend explain the gravity of life etc... The reality... All the best... wave.GIF Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

quies76 14.07.09 - 03:31pm
honestly guys,i don't know what to do,i am trying my best to put into her mind that its not right.that's why i came here to solicit opinions.I'm hurting when i see her crying at times when she is alone.i don't what happen to her coz' all i know she is a very nice girl and determined principle but the magic of love twist the situation.. *

dj_sam 14.07.09 - 08:27pm
Hey hun if you think you are trying to do the right thing don't feel hurt when she sad whilst she feeling lonely try to make her understand the right n wrong n do n dont's... It better crying now than regretting later... Goodluck... thumbs_up.GIF Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

danhage 28.07.09 - 12:59pm
i am sorry to say this but i don't think your friend wants to be known as a home-wreker... it may be hard 4 her but she should stay away from him and for that doc he should know better, besides in his religion he can do that but the thing is the first wife has all the say, so if she was in the same religion she would come second in everything. your friend needs a guy that puts her first. with no momma babby dreama. trust for those kids sake stay away cause i am in the same position and i can tell u that it hurts alot when your parents separate... do it for the kids sake please *

dj_sam 28.07.09 - 05:40pm
thumbs_up.GIF W0nderful piece 0f advice by danhage... Hugs hun mwah... Sam - AdviceClub Moderator. *

quies76 10.08.09 - 07:04pm
hello,i missed you guys and i am here again to open up my sentiments.worse comes to worst coz' i become involve in their love play.i just know that my friend is jealous in me and its a shocking revelation and unbelievable.she is suspecting that we have a secret affair and GOD knows that i am not guilty of that kind and my conscience is clear.this is not to brag but i brought up in a harmonious family with full of love and i don't have to look out just to find love.I swear to her so many times but she is not believing and i am very hurt coz' she is not trusting me,how can she called me a friend?what i will do guys?i need your ear and pen. *

danhage 11.08.09 - 12:10pm
well your friend should know you that you won't do such a thing...and if you told her that you are not invoved than you just have to let her belive what she wants sooner or later she will realise that you are a good and caring guy cause you can't spent most of the time proving you are innocent and always have to defend yourself...and it also seems she has a lack of trust in you/relationship.... maybe the best is to save what u guys have is to sit down and talk *

quies76 11.08.09 - 04:27pm
thanks dan for the advice,yes,i m really tired of explaining myself and about to explode but my sanity keeps me to be patient and handle these.we sit and talk about it for how many times,at that time only she regrets but she is always defeated by insecurity and jealousy..and im very affected not because im guilty but for a friendship who is about to fall into nothing just for a stupid and devilish love affair. *

danhage 20.08.09 - 09:19am
you should ask her why she is jealous in the first place.. it's not like u against her u just trying to keep the peace... but make her under stand that u are not chooseing sides and if u helping is a problem maybe u should stay out cause it is affecting u so badly and tell her how this is affecting u *

* AdviceClub Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AdviceClub

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search